Top 10 favorite foods (in no particular order here)
1. Red meat. Oh baby. Organic is my choice.
2. Mexican. You can not go wrong with Mexican.
3. Seafood! I love seafood! Mussles are a lovely combination with crushed tomoatoes fresh garlic and a crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
3. Tiramisu. Just lovely. With an espresso and a glass of red wine prior. Perfectó!
4. Cornbread. Oh my lord I’m a sucker for corn bread, only I use a ton of butter on it! I don’t use butter at all really so I clarify it’s okayness here.
5. Chicken. Seasoned and on the grill. Or pounded out, breaded and oven baked. And I love it cold!
6. Pears are my all time favorite fruit, pineapple takes second.
7. Any and I do mean ANY type of cheese.
8. Semi ice cream eater but I do really love a good cone once in a while. Stonecolds sweet cream with fresh raspberries is pretty much heaven.
9. Pretzels. Especially the Bavarian ones! Just be careful you don’t break a tooth!
10. Champagne. Oh it’s a food group alraight!